Rockhounding sites in utah ???? for crystal, gold , silver , topaz , ...

 This is my issue, I want to know where ideal locations are for rock hounding. for crystals ,topaz, gold, silver, mostly crystals though.
I have asked and asked , and asked many of my friends that know where to go because they have gone many times .
but its a secret or something, I dont get it.
 I express how badly I want to go, I mean  at this point  I pretty much can count on rockhounding alone. I dont ever get invited, or given the info as to where to go , or even given directions to MEET anyone anywhere. I just want to know where to go. I dont care I ll go alone, I will.
NOw i dont want to hear another person say "OHHH, You  really shouldnt go alone. "What-ever!"
And when i do go , Im not inviteing anyone or telling anyone where I went and "got my nice beautiful huge  clear crystals and crystal balls and crystal shards as big as my front porch!" " nope !".


so some one please fill me in . give me directions . .Real ones.  Id really appreciate it .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments, speak freely..........